[mythtv-users] Are mythvideo and mythmusic debs for woody out there?

Florian Zierer florian at ziererweb.de
Wed Oct 8 21:34:48 EDT 2003

Hi Nathan,

Am Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2003 17:29 schrieb Nathan Poznick:

> Matt also has mythmusic for unstable, you might be able to convince the
> package to build from source.  I have a package for mythvideo:
>
> deb http://wang-fu.org/debian ./
> deb-src http://wang-fu.org/debian ./
>
> But it's only for unstable.  In theory, you shouldn't have any problem
> adding the deb-src line on woody, and then doing:

it works, but dpkg -i says
root at xbox:~# dpkg -i mythvideo_0.11-2_i386.deb
(Reading database ... 36882 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to replace mythvideo 0.11-2 (using mythvideo_0.11-2_i386.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement mythvideo ...
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of mythvideo:
 mythvideo depends on mythtv-common (>= 0.11-2); however:
  Version of mythtv-common on system is 0.11-1.
dpkg: error processing mythvideo (--install):
 mythvideo

How can i fix this.

Muthmusic doesn't work :-(

Thx