[mythtv-users] Jarod's config w/ a LIRC change, newbie question [updated]

Woody Sturges wsturges at tranquility.net
Wed Oct 8 10:17:16 EDT 2003

Just found the step that allowed me to compile LIRC, based on:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=63078#63078

You must setup the ATrpms source, by:

cd /usr/src/linux-2.4.20...at
make mrproper
cp /boot/config-2.4.20...at   ./.config
make oldconfig
make depend

You can then compile the LIRC code without getting the error mentioned
below.  Now I'm off to see if I can install and run my lirc transmit stuff...

Hey Jarod - What's the possibility of you putting the kernel source setup
in your howto somewhere as a note?

Thanks,
Woody