[mythtv-users] Re: MythEncode.pl Menconder Error?

Eric Thelin eric at generation-i.com
Tue Oct 7 14:52:20 EDT 2003

I like integrating nuvexport as much as possible.  Just like we have the
ability to transcode natively from mythfrontend it would be nice to be
able to mark a show to export.  There could also be a page to manage the
scheduled queue.  But then again having something like this for the
regular transcode would be cool too.  But I also like the idea of a web
interface.  Another idea that I have been wanting so that I can build a
export queue is to implement commandline options and then I can just
write a shell script to manage the queue.

Eric

P.S. Chris, did you get mu nuvexport patch or should I post it through
the list?