[mythtv-users] Running a PVR-350 and Freestyle in the same machine

Scott Blomfield ScottB at Cavps.com
Tue Oct 7 13:46:09 EDT 2003

I have been delaying buying a freestyle because I read a post from dave
at wasteland dot org that said a Freestyle and a 250/350 might not play
well together:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=78453;searc
h_string=PVR-250%20Freestyle;guest=1318902&t=search_engine#78453

I want to buy the 350 for the decoding abilities, but I also want
something now, and a freestyle half the price (sans decoder) is hard to
pass up when you only have half the cash and are planning on a two tuner
system in the future anyway =)

I have ran other searches of the list for PVR-250 and Freestyle, but
those words occur in posts pretty frequently. I also tried a google
search, and looked at the ivtv website and some of its documentation. I
cannot find the answer to my question my self.

Technically, this is primarily a ivtv list question, but I wanted to
know if the person in question did ever resolve it? Does anyone run this
configuration? If so, do you have any problems related to the two tuner
cards?

Thanks,

Scott