[mythtv-users] ivtv failure on depmod, unresolved symbols

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Tue Oct 7 01:14:35 EDT 2003

On Monday, Oct 6, 2003, at 14:36 US/Pacific, Matt wrote:

> If you download the RPMS manually (and make sure they match then you
> are OK).

Yeah, part of the older driver doesn't show up in Synaptic for me
(though it still shows up in the repo if you go CLI), so the
best/easiest route is to simply download and install manually for now.

> By the way, have the AT RPMS for LIRC been fixed yet?  I think last
> time I
> checked, the wrong devices were being created by the LIRC RPMS.

Fixed? To my knowledge, there's nothing wrong with the current ones
Axel has up. They work just fine for me and several other people that
put them through the paces testing them out... I use them without
problem for both my Hauppauge WinTV PVR-250 (lirc_i2c module, hauppauge
driver) and AVerTV Studio (lirc_gpio, avermedia98 driver) cards, so I'm
not quite sure what you mean. What remote are you trying to use them
with?

--Jarod

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE