[mythtv-users] monitor and tv out with nvidia drivers

Andrew Ingram adingram at clara.co.uk
Sun Oct 5 19:10:15 EDT 2003

I'm having some trouble with my GeForce4 MX440, I cannot make it output
to monitor and tv simultaneously (although this works fine under
windows). I can make X use either tv or monitor just fine. Could anyone
who has a setup like this please email me and let me see their
XF86Config-4? I'm assuming the problem is on my part, but whenever I try
to activate dual displays, I get errors about unresolved symbols in the
nvidia driver (depmod -ae shows nothing). Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrew