[mythtv-users] TV problem with PAL and SECAM

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Sat Oct 4 00:32:44 EDT 2003

Am Fr, 2003-10-03 um 23.12 schrieb Jason Schloer:
> Actually this problem includes the U.S. now too. I just got the pcHDTV
> and since it uses ATSC for channels I can't use my other card at the

Hi,

ATSC is "Always The Same Colour", as opposed to NTSC being "Never The
Same Colour"?

SCNR,

Torsten

P.S.

OK, I have a real question that's somewhat on topic:

Is there an international norm for HDTV or will we have to cope with all
this national stuff again? Means, will a pHDTV card work here in europe
(germany)?