[mythtv-users] Autoexpire issues

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Oct 3 01:47:13 EDT 2003

A fix is in CVS now that should fix the problem you saw.  I modified the
AutoExpire code to only delete one recording every time it wakes up.  So,
if you have the autoexpire timer set to 10 minutes it should delete at
most one recording every 10 minutes.  I'm not sure why the dispatchnow()
function was working for some and not others but I'm not a QT
expert (yet). :)  Current cvs should be ok now.

--

Chris