[mythtv-users] Re: Combine ATI TV Wonder, TV Wonder VE, and PVR 250?

mythtv at hearlefamily.com mythtv at hearlefamily.com
Thu Oct 2 20:15:20 EDT 2003

I'm using an ATI TV Wonder VE and have had no problems with it so far. On
Mandrake 9.1 it works right away after modifying one line in /etc/modules.conf.
I haven't tested its tuner much because I'm just using composite, but I know it
works.
Again, it doesn't have exceptional quality (or possibly just my encoding
settings) but IMHO it's a good card for the average user on a budget. I got
mine for $25 at BestBuy.

 ~ Drew