[mythtv-users] Myth saves the Evening!

James S. White james at jameswhite.org
Thu Oct 2 10:05:03 EDT 2003

This happens every time I press 'e' to edit the cutlist as well.
As soon as I exit the cutlist, ffw is one or two seconds, until I
Save position, Exit , and restart.

James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
james at jameswhite.org                Electrical Engineer - Etc.
http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
                                                               -Jack Handy