[mythtv-users] Geforce4 440MX (Gainward) tv out black&white

Greg geflatt at hfx.eastlink.ca
Thu Oct 2 09:29:22 EDT 2003

Hello,

I am having some trouble with my new Geforce card, in that the S-video
out display only black and white during boot and while at the console. I
was having trouble with X until I set the "TVOutFormat" to "COMPOSITE",
and that corrected the color problem. The S-Video cable connects to the
Composite port on the card... Does anyone one know how to get the
console displaying in color with this card? Also my screen keeps rolling
over, I'd imagine I need to play with fbset to get the V-Sync corrected
on the console (X is fine) any tips on how to do this is appreciated.

Thanks,
Greg