[mythtv-users] video card recomendations.

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Wed Oct 1 15:55:46 EDT 2003

I need a good cheap video card with TV out for my mythtv box..
I had a voodoo 3, 3000.. but yesterday while running partition magic to
resize the root partition (making more space for LVM storage).. the
thing crashed, lockedup, and the video card died..
   *side commend* which makes NO BLOODY SENSE
I'm going to see if I can find another voodoo3 as I know they are nice
and cheap(low cost).. but I did have some issues with it not filling the
full screen on the TV.. What is everyone else using? what's good? I
don't need anything overkill.. just a simple AGP video card that will
handle XV, and tv out on linux and won't hurt my pocket book..
--
Edward Rudd <eddie at omegaware.com>
Home Page <http://urkle.drip.ws/>