[mythtv-users] No audio with PVR-250

Dirk Aust dirk_aust at gmx.de
Wed Oct 1 22:41:06 EDT 2003

I have a similar problem, no audio when record/LiveTV. I guess it's a slight
problem, when I try to capture by "cat /dev/video0 > test.mpg" right after
reboot audio works, when I try to watch LiveTV, no audio is there, when I
stop LiveTV and shut down frontend/backend, and retry capturing, audio is not
there anymore, when observing the syslog (with debug=11 for ivtv module), I
can see, that at the first initialisation a line: "Setting audio input: 3"
appears, but not later on.

Using:
Newest CVS of MythTV
Newest Sources from ivtv