[mythtv-users] Photo of Hauppauge Remote Control

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 1 14:07:13 EDT 2003

On Wednesday 01 October 2003 04:50 pm, Keola wrote:
> Hi, first post here, I've been lurking for about a week.
>
> Someone asked about a photo of the hauppauge remote control for the 250/350.
I found a picture on the NewEgg.com website... here is the link:

> http://images10.newegg.com/productimage/15-116-602-03.JPG

You've GOT to be kidding me!  Here, all along I figured that the PVR-x50
remote must be a real PVR-style remote (i.e., lots of buttons), and you mean
to tell me that it's the same lame-ass remote (well, button-wise, anyway)
that came with my WinTV-radio?  Why would you market a PVR card with such a
crappy remote?  Get a clue, Hauppauge!

-JAC