[mythtv-users] PVR-250 video problems, for lack of a better title

Dan Berger dan at theidiots.org
Sun Nov 30 23:42:41 EST 2003

Another update (I hope I'm not overdoing it - hopefully this will help
someone else too!)

I have tried watching some LiveTV and when my video problems hit (at around
100+ megs), I copied the ringbuf1.nuv to another file. I stopped LiveTV and
watched the nuv in mplayer. It was fine. No problems. It is, however,
interlaced (?) (no mythtv deinterlacing, duh).

Just to clarify, the video problem I'm talking about here are is not really
jittering as I referred to it previously. Two things happen:
	1. The video gets scrambled for a couple hundred miliseconds
	2. The video frames jump and play out of order (old frames pop back
up - hard to describe, just not pretty).

Sorry, and I promise, no more emails from me [today]. :P