[mythtv-users] CLE266 hardware mpeg

Russell Altieri raltieri at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 30 23:33:10 EST 2003

Hi,
   I was wondering if someone could summarize there working epia-m with
hardware decoding.  there is little documentation and I can't seem to
get it working.  Currently I am running redhat 9.0 2.4.20-8.  It's
mostly the stock kernel,  just trimmed down a bit.  Stock xfree and
CLEXF40030 files.   I don't really care what version of kernel or linux
I use.  I am unable to watch live tv right now without really crappy
resolution.  I've tried to compile myth from scratch with the cle266
enabled but it doesn't seem to be any different.  How can I tell?

Thanks,
	Russ