[mythtv-users] Breaking up very badly (DVB Nova-T)

Edward Wildgoose edward.wildgoose at frmhedge.com
Sun Nov 30 17:03:33 EST 2003

> 2003-11-29 10:38:21 DVB#0 WARNING - Transport Stream Continuity Error.
> 2003-11-29 10:38:22 DVB#0 WARNING - Transport Stream Continuity Error.
>
> Also, takes a very long time to change channels and show initial picture at startup.
>
> A haven't seen any solutions posted to these issues though.
> Anyone have any suggestions?

I'm guessing that you might have a new Nova-T which comes with the grey remote control?  You are also using dvb drivers 1.01 or
earlier? (or thereabouts?)

There was a bug with some of the earlier Nova drivers which affected DMA transfers with this card.  Try getting a very recent driver
or even cvs.