[mythtv-users] PVR-250 video problems, for lack of a better title

Chris Delis cedelis at uillinois.edu
Sun Nov 30 16:54:51 EST 2003

On Sun, Nov 30, 2003 at 03:54:42PM -0500, Dan Berger wrote:

> Finally, here's the meat:
>
> Problem: Most likely a PVR-250 (ivtv) related problems. Few symptoms
> that are possibly related.
>     1. A/V not sync'd video is ahead by a couple of noticeable
> miliseconds.

This is interesting... I have a PVR-350 so therefore the card encodes and
decodes the stream.  I don't experience any A/V sync problems in MythTV.

However, when I demux and mplex a video for use with dvdauthor, I do
notice about a 150 ms difference between video and audio (video being
ahead).

I don't have any answers for you or anything :-( but just wanted to
let you know that I think I'm experiencing this, too.