[mythtv-users] Dedicated hardware recommendations

Steve Hill steve at nexusuk.org
Sat Nov 29 05:24:35 EST 2003

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003, Chris Delis wrote:

> I have to ask (or did I ask this already before?  ...can't remember) :
>
> What does CNN look like with your nvidia card?  Does the ticker
> scroll smoothly across the screen?  Can you post an example of this
> somewhere?

I don't get CNN, but I find both horizontal and vertical scrolling text is
really bad (vertical not so bad, horizontal scrolling text can be
virtually unreadable at times)

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/

        *** Presented in DoubleVision (Where Drunk) - Futurama ***