[mythtv-users] Theming question (background scaling)

None Spencer kachaffeous at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 28 23:29:30 EST 2003

Hi all,  I'm trying to hack out a new theme and I'm having problems with the
background
scaling.  On all of the menu screens the background is scaled properly
(stretched full screen?)
Once you go into a mode (any setup screen, epg etc)  the background isn't
stretched full screen
anymore it is tiled.  So two questions, is it possible to set a stretched
full screen background in the
different modes? Or set a different background for the modes?  Any other
theming tips would help too :)

Thanks