[mythtv-users] Mysql cleanup wipe/restore

MegaDeTH megadeth at geekopolis.com
Fri Nov 28 18:14:23 EST 2003

Thanks for the tips bruce.

One of the tables I knew I had issues with, was recordedmarkup, I wiped
it, and ran commflagg --all to repopulate.

In the recorded table, I updated all the chanid's to the new layout,
hopefully this was the right thing to do, I only had about 25 shows
recorded, so it was pretty easy.

I pretty much wiped everything clean, found lots of config problems I
didnt know about, LOTS!!!   If anybody else is having strange display or
recording issues, I would recomend doing a backup, purge, clean install,
and selective restore only the recorded, and redoing all the setup.

Everything is working much much better now.

Mega