[mythtv-users] Using an IR Blaster with MythTV

Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca
Wed Nov 26 14:10:53 EST 2003

So at what stage did you update the kernel to 2.4.20-20_29.rh9.at
I went through the mythtv doc's for installation, should be the same right?
Jon

                      Robert W2
                      <rwraithr at cox.net>          To:       mythtv-users at mythtv.org
                      Sent by:                    cc:
                      mythtv-users-bounces        Subject:  Re: [mythtv-users] Using an IR Blaster with MythTV
                      @mythtv.org

                      11/26/2003 12:22 PM
                      Please respond to
                      Discussion about
                      mythtv

It might be a kernel issue.  I used Jarod's recipe to install MythTV on
RedHat 9, so my kernel was updated to 2.4.20-20_29.rh9.at instead of the
default 2.4.20-8.  I don't know if that is the problem, though, since I've
never tried it on 2.4.20-8.  I should get a chance to check it this week.