[mythtv-users] DCT2224 and Tuner Reqs

Nick Breau nkbreau at nbnet.nb.ca
Wed Nov 26 07:55:20 EST 2003

So it would take me close to 2 weeks in order to get my PC changing channels
on my digital box via IR ? how to most people accomplish this on their
satellite/cable receivers ?

Are you also saying I don't need a PVRx50 or any type of card that does
hardware encoding or decoding ? That if I have onboard video out in my
A7V8X-X all I really need is a standard cheap Tuner card ? I'm running a
Athlon 2600 with 512RAM and 80Gig ? If this is the case hopefully I'll find
out ASAP so I can cancel my PVR350 order !

Nick.