[mythtv-users] Snapstream IR200L transmitter

Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca
Tue Nov 25 17:20:12 EST 2003

Unfortunately still not seeing anything.  But I will continue to work of
this tomarrow.
Jon

                      Robert W2
                      <rwraithr at cox.net>          To:       mythtv-users at mythtv.org
                      Sent by:                    cc:
                      mythtv-users-bounces        Subject:  Re: [mythtv-users] Snapstream IR200L transmitter
                      @mythtv.org

                      11/25/2003 04:04 PM
                      Please respond to
                      Discussion about
                      mythtv

Sorry about the html typo at http://members.cox.net/rwraithr/
It has been fixed.

> Hmmm, that looks handy, now just curious, I am currently running Lirc
0.6.6
> for my PB remote, do I have to remove it to install 0.7pre2. Or can I
just
> leave 0.6.6 and run the modified version of 0.7pre2 alongside it?

I've never tried it, but since the point is to run it independently of the
normal lirc, it should work fine alongside your lirc 0.6.6.

Jon, you might try the kernel dependency steps in section 3 of the Howto
v1.2, from the website, which you should now be able to see.