[mythtv-users] Snapstream IR200L transmitter

Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca
Tue Nov 25 14:11:07 EST 2003

I have been going through the IR Blaster HowTo: and when I try to modprobe
lirc_sir I am getting errors about undefined symbols.  Has anyone had this
or know why that is?
The second link is dead.
Jon

                      Robert W2
                      <rwraithr at cox.net>          To:       mythtv-users at mythtv.org
                      Sent by:                    cc:
                      mythtv-users-bounces        Subject:  Re: [mythtv-users] Snapstream IR200L transmitter
                      @mythtv.org

                      11/25/2003 11:26 AM
                      Please respond to
                      Discussion about