[mythtv-users] Viewing Recorded TV Scan Problems with PVR-350 anddelay

Jelle Kalf jelle at kalf.org
Tue Nov 25 10:20:46 EST 2003

Question nr 2 I can answer.

It's simple delay. I always have a 2 second delay between my TV and my
TVtuner as well, it's because of the soundsync and system processing.
Nothing to worry about.... It's even pretty cool when watching a soccer
game.. you have your own instant replay system in case of a goal ;)
Delay of 2 seconds when changing channels is indeed the same.. the system
has to process the data first and the system stops / has hickups when the
first data arrives from the card. It's pretty common I'm told.

Jelle.

  _____