[mythtv-users] Viewing Recorded TV Scan Problems with PVR-350 and delay

Chaloupka, Karel Karel.Chaloupka at usa-spaceops.com
Tue Nov 25 09:59:18 EST 2003

Question #1

Well, I finally got my setup working with an S-Video input! My question is. When I
replay the video I get noise at the top of the picture. How can get rid of this? I used the
default settings that Jarod Describes in his document. My modules.conf file has the settings
for the IVTV driver as specified in the MYTHTV document.

Question #2

I noticed that I'm getting a several second delay through my MythTV setup while watching Live TV. I noticed this when
I tried to change channels on my directv receiver and had to wait a couple seconds until I saw the results. Any suggestion or
am I stuck with it?

Karl