[mythtv-users] Re:LIRC and Hauppauge question

IvanK. chepati at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 16:14:41 EST 2003

David,

this is a much belated reply, but I had to wait until I received my jp1 cable.

Now if I understand correctly your file will program a radio shack universal
8-in-1 remote (15-2116) to work with the receiver that comes with a pvr-x50
card.  Is this so?

And since I'm completely new to JP1 programming, how do I go about programming
my remote?  Do I need just the ir.exe and your file, or is there anything
extra?

I read some documentation at http://www.hifi-remote.com/jp1, but it seemd
outdated, so I couldn't follow the instructions.

Would it be possible for you to list the steps necessary to upgrade to remote
to work with pvr-x50.  By the way, I have a pvr-350 with a gray remote.  I
believe your file should work with that.

Thanks,
IvanK.