[mythtv-users] AVerMedia M179 cards from ebay

Lance Tost ltost at pobox.com
Mon Nov 24 14:58:32 EST 2003

Anyone get theirs yet?  I haven't.  Here's the response I got from
AVerMedia about them... is it jiving with what others are hearing from
them?

Hello Lance,
We have had some shipping delays due to the overwhelming response to this
auction.  We were originally going to ship all items by US Mail in order
keep costs down, however we were forced to switch it to UPS ground since
US
Mail required too much manual processing.  Since we will be going with UPS
Ground, I do not believe there will be a tracking number, but if I can get
one I will forward it to you.  Please let me know if you have any
questions.
Thank you.

Regards,

Grant Woods