[mythtv-users] Re: zap2it problems

Drew Bernat abernat at zathras.net
Mon Nov 24 12:50:10 EST 2003

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003, RJV wrote:

> Thanks for all the help.
>
> I emailed thac and let him know about the new XMLTV package.
>
> I was unable to compile it on my system - something about perl.h missing.
>
> I modified ZapListings.pm and it's grabbing channels now.  Thanks!!!

Sigh... wish I was as lucky.

I've been having two problems with xmltv. First, on any version past 17, I
get the following error when I try to run tv_grab_na:

Fetching data for Thu Nov 27 2003
Undefined subroutine &main::say called at /usr/bin/tv_grab_na line 531.

And version 17 just stopped working. I updated to .23, still "no say".
I've still got three days left in the database, but I'd like to get this
fixed.

This is a Gentoo system. Any ideas?

Drew

--