[mythtv-users] EMERGENCY Help! > Retreive Files

Sean shomann2 at insightbb.com
Mon Nov 24 10:20:56 EST 2003

Excellent...I KNEW there had to be an easy way to do this. (I was thinking
some kind of MySQL shenanigans). This is exactly the track I was taking. I
rebuilt last night with few issues and need to clean up a little, but should
be ready to try this soon. If anyone has any idea exactly which
program/script is appropriate I would be appreciative.

-Sean