[mythtv-users] PVR-250 shaking image

Jelle Kalf jelle at kalf.org
Mon Nov 24 08:11:07 EST 2003

Hello guys,

I'm having a wee bit of a problem here. sample: http://kalf.xs4all.nl/test.avi
as you can see the image is bouncing vertically like mad. Does anyone know a fix
?

I'm running on gentoo:
- vanilla-sources (2.4.22),
- CVS-LATEST ivtv (today),
- lirc-0.7.0-Pre2 (not emerged, own compile)
- Mythtv 0.12 (emerged)

I've modprobed the tuner with type=5
I live in the Netherlands (PAL standard, pal-europe-west)

lspci output:
00:0d.0 Multimedia video controller: Internext Compression Inc: Unknown device
0016 (rev 01)
        Subsystem: Hauppauge computer works Inc.: Unknown device 4009
        Memory at e0000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64M]

First I thought the UnKnown device 4009 would be the tuner type=20, but when I
tried that the image was far worse and I didn't get any sound.

I'm not sure if this is an ivtv or a mythtv question, but seen mythtv is the
most active group, I'm posting my question in here.

Regards,

Jelle Kalf