[mythtv-users] DVB Remote Control and MythTV

Damon Searle djsearle at netspace.net.au
Mon Nov 24 04:02:32 EST 2003

I'm pretty sure the /dev/input/event0 way of doing it doesn't work with the
Nova-T, search the archives at
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/archive/MythTV_C2/Users_F11/ for my
conversation with Edward Wildgoose who helped me set mine up. You'll need to
use the DVB-kernel driver, and apply Edward's patch. Unfortunately it turns
out my philips tv and vcr remotes uses the same signals (well the computer
picks up the tv/vcr remote, but not the other way around) so I cant actually
use it anyway.

good luck

- Damon Searle