[mythtv-users] Changing the recording profile settings in MythKnoppix V4 has no effect?

Sean, Sharon and Kyle Harbour sharbours at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 22 18:03:46 EST 2003

This is strange, nothing I seem to do has any effect. I can use
MythGUI to change the recording profiles to practically anything, yet
it seems to stay at RTJPEG and uses 3.5 GB an hour. Other than that,
everything seems to work excellent. How can I force the changes I
want? (mpeg4 at 480x480).

AMD 1900+, 256MB DDR, 120 GB HD, Happauge model 401 and 190, ATI Mach
64 RAGE II+ PCI with TV out via rca jack (using the gatos X11
hardware accelerated XV patch), Netgear MA311 PCI 80211b wireless
network card.

Sean Harbour