[mythtv-users] what is mythcommflag doing?

Cedar McKay cedar at aliandcedar.com
Sat Nov 22 05:59:29 EST 2003

> Change "WHERE chanid" to "WHERE record.chanid" and see if that works.

I think you got it. But instead of changing it to "record.chanid", I
changed it to "recorded.chanid". If I did that, this was the output:

mysql> SELECT
recorded.chanid,starttime,endtime,title,subtitle,description,channel.cha
nnum,channel.callsign,channel.name
     -> FROM recorded
     -> LEFT JOIN channel ON recorded.chanid = channel.chanid
     -> WHERE recorded.chanid = 1009
     -> AND starttime = 20030419200000;
+--------+----------------+----------------+----------+----------
+---------------------------------+---------+----------+------+
| chanid | starttime      | endtime        | title    | subtitle |
description                     | channum | callsign | name |
+--------+----------------+----------------+----------+----------
|   1009 | 20030419200000 | 20030419203000 | Mr. Bean | Mr. Bean | An
exam; sneezing; swim trunks. | NULL    | NULL     | NULL |
1 row in set (0.01 sec)

I notice that the channum, callsign, and name all show up as NULL, but
I doubt that matters.

thanks for your help,
Cedar