[mythtv-users] what is mythcommflag doing?

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Nov 21 18:42:39 EST 2003

> >Try running the following query:
> >
> >SELECT recorded.chanid,starttime,endtime,title,subtitle,
> >		description,channel.channum,channel.callsign,
> >		channel.name
> >	FROM recorded,channel
> >	WHERE recorded.chanid = 1009
> >		AND starttime = 20030419200000
> >		AND recorded.chanid = channel.chanid;
> >
> >That's the query that gets run to check to retrieve program info from
> >the DB when you're running mythcommflag.
>
> Hmm. I don't really understand this. If I do it exactly as you have
> written I get an empty set. But why do you want me to do the
> AND recorded.chanid = channel.chanid;
> line?

That's the problem, that's why I said to run that exact command.  It looks
like you used to have a chanid 1009 in your channel table and now you don't.
So when Myth goes to find the recorded program's info, it looks for info
about the channel it was recorded on and doesn't show it.  Have you
rebuilt your channel table since you made that recording?

--

Chris