[mythtv-users] Knoppmyth Vs. RH9

Tim Bates bladerunner at cox.net
Fri Nov 21 16:59:46 EST 2003

I am not trying to start  a distribution war ,

I would merely like some user input on both systtems. I have installed
both systems.  each have their own problems ,
I was just wondering which one was easier to get setup to be stable?

I seem to see RH as slightly more stable .
But Knoppmyth seems to work a little easier  out of the box

I am also looking for video card reccomendations for  the best TV OUT
or  do I save my money and buy a pvr-350  to go with my pvr-250?

Thanks in advance
Tim