[mythtv-users] Capture card input selection when recording

Joe Buehl jbuehl0001 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 18:55:19 EST 2003

I have a PVR-250 card connected to a satellite box via
S-video and the box is controlled via a serial cable.
I also plan to have the RF input connected to another
source so I have that input defined also.  I have the
S-video cardinput designated as the default input and
when I run mythtv I can change channels and switch
inputs with the C key.  So far, so good.  When I
schedule a recording, however, it always selects the
tuner input which isn't the one that has the
programming on it.  I haven't found a way to designate
which input to record from.  Does it always default to
the tuner?