[mythtv-users] No sound on certian channels

Cliff Draper Cliff.Draper at Sun.COM
Thu Nov 20 15:20:42 EST 2003

From: "Jacob D. Sheck" <shec0002 at shecks.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 13:54:04 -0600 (CST)
> When myth records certian channels there is no sound.  I have an Avermedia
> Studio card (BT8xx).  I remember having a similar problem with xawtv.

Could this be the classic Avermedia Studio SAP audio problem?  Are the
channels with no sound, ones that have SAP engaged?  What options are
you passing to the module?  If none, check the archives to see (I
think it's "audiomux").

Cliff Draper    Sun Microsystems, Forte Tools
My opinions may or may not reflect those of my employer.
"Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature."
                                                         - Rich Kulawiec