[mythtv-users] MythLcd

DanM dan at milkcarton.com
Thu Nov 20 14:55:48 EST 2003

I don't have any pictures, but you could setup LCDproc and configure the
curses driver.  That will allow you to see what it will look like.  The
LCD I use is the USB Graphical LCD from CWLinux.  Comes with a keypad
and everything.

-dan

Rich wrote:

>Does anyone have pictures of MythLCD in action? I was
>thinking about setting one up and I want to see if it
>was worth it. Also, if links to compatible LCDs could
>be supplied that would be great.
>
>Thanks,
>Rich

>Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
>http://companion.yahoo.com/

main(){int j=1234;char t[]=":@abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.\n",*i=
"iqgbgxmdzlolyb\nu.pax\nlek.n";char *strchr(const char*,int);
while(*i){j+=strchr(t,*i++)-t;j%=sizeof t-1;putchar(t[j]);}return 0;}