[mythtv-users] Problem with TV-Out on GF4 440mx card..

Mark Dobossy mdobossy at Princeton.EDU
Wed Nov 19 16:20:02 EST 2003

Thanks for the info Bob-

I had disabled APIC in the bios, but my kernel was actually re-enabling
it at boot.  I had to turn it off with kernel arguments, to get a
stable system.. :)  Now on to figuring out LIRC..

-Mark