[mythtv-users] Need Input, will my server handle it?

Jeff Clowser jclowser at unitedmessaging.com
Wed Nov 19 16:03:11 EST 2003

>I have the PVR-350 which is same as the 250, except with TV out and a FM
>tuner -- which I haven't found a use for.. Need to do some searching for
>that.  Anyone?

You know how many times I've been listening to the radio, and
unconsciously reached for the remote to rewind (like I do on my TiVo),
only to smack my head 'cause there is no remote for that...  Would be
nice have that capability.  Maybe a future feature request:  to support
the same play/pause/rewind/record functionality on radio with an FM
tuner card (including that in the pvr-350)?  'Course not as many
features would be available, since there's no "schedule" for most radio
like there is for TV...

 - Jeff