[mythtv-users] Anyone got a line on a used Cray2?

Harry Orenstein ho_9 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 19 00:25:25 EST 2003

I guess I'm in an odd mood.  Anyone hear about the Japanese
coming up with UHDTV (ultra-high-def).  4000 lines. (true!)

I figure I should start planning ahead.  Anyone know where I
can pick up a used Cray2 in good condition to use as a front-
end?

I figure someone will come out with a single-board card for
the back-end, but decoding for display should take some
oomph.

Just trying to beat the rush...

-- Harry O.