[mythtv-users] Set Program Rankings weirdness

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Nov 18 21:47:35 EST 2003

Are you sure you're running 0.12 on both backend and frontend?

Looks like your backend and frontend were compiled from CVS source from
two different dates.  The backend <-> frontend wire protocol has changed
a couple times recently and this would cause problems similar to what
you're seeing but would also affect the watch recordings screen as well.

--

Chris