[mythtv-users] MythMusic - Hangs if I 'esc' while importing a CD

yok mo yokomo40 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 18 12:25:14 EST 2003

Wanted to say a quick thanks to all for a great product!!!!

I've noticed one thing that I wanted to check on. This is surely an edge
case user issue, but I'm curious if others have this problem, or if it is a
known issue.

When I am importing a CD (typically RIP to MP3 using LAME encoding), if I
try to cancel during the RIP (perhaps I don't want to wait for it to
complete, chose the wrong encoding options, etc), the MythMusic screen goes
away. However, I am not taken back to the main MythMusic screen, I just get
a blank 'background' image with no text or menu options. Hitting 'esc' (or
any other button) multiple times does not have any effect at this point. The
only thing I can do is kill the process and re-start it.

If I let the importing finish, then everything works great. I didn't see
anything in previous posts about this, so I wanted to check to see if others
have this same problem.

Thanks!
-C