[mythtv-users] Zero byte recordings... sometimes.

James S. White james at jameswhite.org
Tue Nov 18 11:55:30 EST 2003

Do you only have to rmmod the ivtv module or all the modules associated
with it? I might add a setuid-root  rmmod/insmod in my changechannel
script to see if that will be a workaround. It's extra frustrating
because I had a mythTV working on CVS (pre 12 release) and it worked all
the time, everytime. It was awesome. Now I'm lucky if I get one recording
a day.

James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
james at jameswhite.org                Electrical Engineer - Etc.
http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.
"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance" - Derek Bok