[mythtv-users] Feature Request: Caller ID

Joe Buehl jbuehl0001 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 22:47:30 EST 2003

There are at least a couple of callerid programs that
can be run on Tivo: ncid and yac.  Porting one of them
to work with MythTV should be pretty easy.

I use ncid which has a separate server that receives
the callerid from a modem and then broadcasts it to
multiple clients which can either be linux or windows
machines.