[mythtv-users] Current issues prevent usage of MythTV 0.12

Harlan harlanb at emsmail.net
Mon Nov 17 12:10:02 EST 2003

Hello Everyone,

I installed the newer Alsa drivers (0.9.8) with no change - still cannot
record audio.

Here is the current list of things that I am having problems with:

1.  I can record video just fine, but no audio.  This started when I tried
to upgrade to 0.12.  Going back to 0.11 does NOT fix this - no matter what,
no audio.

2.  LiveTV has never worked, at all; still doesn't.

3.  I start the backend processes, I can record one (1) show.  I am NOT
 able to record another one without restarting the backend processes.  This
 is a change; when I first installed MythTV, I was able to record multiple
 shows consecutively (immediately or spaced apart).  I was also able to
 watch recorded shows; I was able watch TV with xawtv - all without
 restarting the backend process.  Now I can't.

 I think there are more issues, but I just can't remember them right now.

 Any ideas????

 Thanks,

 Harlan...