[mythtv-users] Re:Adding a second satellite/cable box

James S. White james at jameswhite.org
Mon Nov 17 10:52:29 EST 2003

This is entirely Sattelite tuner model specific. What model are you asking
about? Some models have serial ports on the back that allow you to control
them. Others don't.

James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
james at jameswhite.org                Electrical Engineer - Etc.
http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.
"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance" - Derek Bok