[mythtv-users] manual record (by entering data in mysql)

Donald A. Cook DCook at t-online.de
Sun Nov 16 14:26:24 EST 2003

Hello,

Due to the fact that I am not on the same continent as my mythbackend
box, I need to figure out how to setup a manual record by entering data
directly into the mysql tables.

I tried inserting a line of data in the record table that was similar to
a line of data that the regular manual record had entered.  The recordid
was incremented and the start and stop time were updated.  But
mythbackend just ignored the entry and did not do a record.

Does anyone know what more need to be done to get the backend to record
what has been manually input to the record table?

thank you
donald